Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No Stamping Required!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! It is 8:00p.m. and American Idol is about to start, but I wanted to post this for you first. I have made a couple of these super easy cards with only a sentiment stamp on the inside, other than that no stamps required. I love, love, love breaking out my stamp sets, but I started this one and realized I really didn't have to use any on the front! This is just some coordinating patterned paper torn horizontally and overlapped. Once I mounted the paper, I used my sand paper block to distress the front of the paper a bit to tone down the colors a bit and give it that distressed look. I used my paper distresser tool around the card to "rough up" the sides a little too. I added the metal initial (which just happens to be mine!) and then added the velvet ribbon and ribbon slide from Impress. You could also use this same type of layout on a scrapbook page! I think it would look really great too! Thank you so much for taking a look! Okay, time to catch the rest of AI, wow it is TWO hours... better get comfy! Have a great night.

1 comment:

ConglomerateBeauty said...

This is so cute! I love the contrasts =D