Monday, March 3, 2008

Carrot Crazy!!

Good Evening! Well, another Monday over, it got a little soggy here today. I am looking soooo forward to spring.. I have to tell you, I was so thrilled when I went out to the backyard for about the first time since winter and I saw my daylillies beginning to pop up! I planted them last year and not one bloom, so this year I am staying very optimistic that not only will they come up bigger and better but bloom like crazy (so wish me luck! :) Soooo, speaking of crazy, as you can see from the picture I have been going a little carrot crazy in my craft room lately. I had mentioned a few days ago that I got some really cute things from the girls at my stamp store and these little treat holders were part of that loot! I just loved these when I saw them. They were empty in the store, but I visualized the cute little jelly bellys and some cute green ribbon, which I also picked up there. I had to run to the mall and pick up my jelly bellys and then I lined a bucket with some flower foam and covered it with the green shredded paper. With the foam in the bottom, it made it so easy to get my carrots to stand up! I wanted to add just a touch of something on the front, so I grabbed my new Stampin' Up Eastern Elegance rub-ons and cut out some of the small images to put on the front of each carrot.. I think these would look great in someone's Easter basket!!! Please click on the picture to see up close.. since they are clear they don't show up quite as well in the picture! Have a great rest of the night.. ~Nicole

No comments: