Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Birthday Cheer!

Hello there! I am enjoying my evening of American Idol and placing Stampin' Up Orders! I am so excited about the new Occasions Mini that started March 1st! Please take a look by clicking on the link on the side of th page under the Occasions mini picture. The sets are super cute, especially the Tart and Tangy set. I have to have it, so it is on my list to order soon, maybe even tonight (hee hee)! I needed a quick birthday card for a friend and thought I would add a little treat to go with it, so this is what I came up with.. I have some similar treat jars I made up for Easter too, and will post those very soon so you can take a peek. For this project though, I pulled out my SU! Dashing paper from Christmas, but the colors still work for so many everyday occasions too, especially the polka dots! I LOVE polka dots, so I paired the designer paper with the happy birthday stamp from the FREE Lots of Scallops Sale-a-bration set. I have mentioned before how versatile this set is and here is another example of that. I added some river rock and wild wasabi ribbon to match. Enjoy the rest of the night..!

No comments: