Sunday, March 16, 2008

Embrace Life Post-It Holder

Good Evening, late evening that is! Gosh, it has been several days since I posted something, I guess I have been busy busy! I really have been busy, getting ready for Easter like everyone is and also making some things a friend asked me to put together for her for Easter, so since I am almost done, I thought I would post this tonight! I really love the colors of this. I haven't made any in a while, so I made several of them tonight! I love having these ready to go for a gift, and I was also thinking of making them at a workshop soon. I used the SU Bali Breeze paper and the flower and sentiment stamps from SU's Embrace Life set.. love, love, love that stamp set. If you don't have it, you should!! :) I stamped the flower with Old Olive ink, then used my blender pen to color in the flowers with Pumpkin Pie ink, then stamped the sentiment in Cool Carribean ink and used my word window punch to cut it out. I used some American Crafts orange/polka dot ribbon for the bow at the top. For the pen, I just cut out a small scrap piece of the same paper as the post it holder and rolled it up and placed it inside of the barrel of the pen then finished it off with another little bow! I hope you have a great week and look forward to the beginning of Spring this week!! Good night.. ~Nicole

No comments: