Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Pinwheels and Card~

~Happy Sunday.. hope you are enjoying your day. It is a bright sunny day here, really beautiful with a nice breeze.. my favorite kind of day! My husband and I went for a drive yesterday and along the way I asked him to stop me at a craft store I spotted, I ALWAYS have my eyes out for a new craft place nearby. I actually didn't find much but at the register area, I found a set of five templates, including one for these pinwheels. You can always find the template somewhere on the internet, but I was so thrilled to find these. It gives you the option to make it in three different sizes, these are the large and the small in the pic. Besides the template for the pinwheels were templates for a large pillow box, a bunch of flowers and a chinese take out box and a couple more, all for $2.50, what a bargain!! I thought I would try the pinwheels first since they are so cute!! I was practicing with this left over paper and they actually came out and I love the bright summer colors. I added the brads and the flowers in the middle of each and then I found a little vase for displaying.. I thought hmm, now I need a card to go with them, so here it all is. Oh, the sticks are kabob sticks I bought at Crate and Barrell last summer. Well, enjoy your day.. back to work tomorrow, ugggh!!

No comments: