Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad's Day Rocks!

~Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day.. gosh, I don't know about you, but I seem to have such a hard time trying to make masculine cards. I think it is because I love to add cute stuff to all of my cards and it is hard to keep it under control when making a card for a guy! hahaha, but of course I had to make one for my hubby for dad's day. He loves to play guitar and when I saw this set, I knew it was perfect for him. I paired it with some background paper from the rock star paper pad from DCWV. I wanted to give it a bit of an antiqued look by distressing it a bit and sponging some chocolate chip ink around the edges and to the front. The stars are from the same set. the inside says "You rock!" which is perfect because he does! Happy Father's Day my sweet.. Have a great rest of the day! I have another post for tomorrow, whoo hoo!! See you soon.

No comments: