Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday Wishes~

~Good Evening to you.. Awww, so glad the Monday workday is over, long day it seemed like today, and always so happy to get home when I have a project to post. I have loved this owl since I saw it among the hostess sets way back when. It is from the hand drawn bundle rub-ons that came with the set. It's not too late to get this hostess set! You can stock up on retired sets and accessories and get this one too, it is just adorable and I have hoarded them for forever, so I guess it was finally time to use them. The happy birthday paper in the background is also included with this set. The owl is just the sweetest thing and do you love the sparkly eye? That was a last minute decision after I kept looking at it thinking it needed just one more thing. I paired it with baja breeze textured paper and alternated each layout a bit, actually I goofed on the one on the right by stamping the sentiment crooked, so since I didn't want to waste the paper, I flipped the layout around and it still came out, so I am happy!! I never have enough birthday cards on hand, so a couple more for my card pile! I hope you have a great rest of the week! Have a great night. Oh, and one more thing, catalogs... THEY ARE COMING.. very very soon. If you would like one, please let me know and I will reserve a copy for you.. Thanks so much.

No comments: