Sunday, June 1, 2008

Impress Road Trip Saturday~

Hi there! Hoping you are having a great weekend... We had a great road trip yesterday. Just a quick trip up to the Seattle area for the day. It is fun to do and my husband and I have a great time chatting on the way up and I of course always look forward to my regular visits to Impress! Stampin' Up! is my true favorite, but I really love Impress and all of their great products and the ladies there are all so very nice! So, I had to grab a few of their newest stamps and couldn't wait until today to try them out.. here is one card. I will post the other one tomorrow~ This is kind of a collage of several of their stamps and they all go great together. I love the little bubbles.. I made this one for some friends of ours that just got married and wanted to get this in the mail to them tomorrow to congratulate them! So for the recipe on this; all of the stamps are from Impress. Check out the link on my page if you are interested in any of them! I used all SU! ink, cardstock and embellishments. I started with chocolate chip and then layered really rust, tempting turquoise and whisper white. I rounded the corners on the white cardstock with my corner rounder. I stamped the dotted swirl with chocolate chip and the big flower in really rust. I used tempting turquoise for the bubbles, but I stamped off onto a scrap piece of paper the first time I inked it up, then stamped the bubbles onto the cardstock. I didn't want them to look too bold so they look a little softer with stamping off first. The other smaller flowers are stamped in real rust and apricot appeal. I then stamped best wishes in real rust and then added a large brad to the center of the main flower, then added the chocolate chip twill ribbon from the soon to be expired occasions mini to the top of the card... I will get my other one posted tomorrow for you.. It is really different for me, so I hope you will like it.. I can't believe it is already June! My goodness.. One month closer to the new catalog coming out. I will email everyone about preordering the new catalog and reminding everyone of the last days to order from the spring summer catalog and the occasions mini. I hope everyone has a great night and talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: