Monday, May 26, 2008

Celebrating Memorial Day Stamping!

Hello.. hoping you are enjoying your extra day to the weekend.. I really am enjoying it and it gives us a bonus day to get some more stamping in.. I sure won't complain! It is rainy here today, so no picnics outside, darn! Well, here is a card I finished just a bit ago. It is a variation to the one I posted a few posts ago but changed up the colors and added a little to the background and used my new scallop punch for the bottom scallop. This is a great punch becuase it punches your scallops and the circle cut outs all in one step, really handy and I like the look of it. I used my good 'ol Baroque Motifs and it is pretty much the same recipe as the other.. I used soft sky, groovy guava and chocolate chip inks and paper and whisper white for the background of the main image. I stamped a thank you at the bottom and then used my ticket punch to punch out the bottom corner of the soft sky cardstock. That does it I think. I hope you have a great rest of the day and hopefully we will see the sun around here soon. Bye for now!

No comments: