Monday, June 23, 2008

Flower Power~

Hi there... another card to share tonight.. wow, was I in a flower mood this week. I couldn't stop myself. I just love watching them come back year after year bigger and better, well, at least you hope they do.. It is so rewarding to see your work in the dirt pay off! Well, card making is kind of like that too I think. That is why I love these hobbies so much. This card is really simple, just a lot of piecing together. The stamp for the stems is from Impress. I stamped it twice to get the long row across. I used some chipboard flowers, SU! ink in Certainly Celery, SU! soft subtle brads, soft subtles textured paper and 1/4" inch ribbon. The thanks a bunch sentiment is also from Impress Rubber Stamps. Thanks for stopping by.. have a great rest of the night~

No comments: