Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day to Cherish~

Good Evening and Happy Mother's to every mom out there! I know I just got home from spending the evening having dinner with two of my favorite moms in the world, my mom and my mother-in-law! I dearly love them both so much and we had a great time.. In honor of that, I wanted to post the card that I did in a workshop a little bit ago and was saving it because I was going to give these to my moms, but then decided to make them something else that I will post tomorrow! So here it is.. I had seen this similar card on a blog and absolutely loved it, and I really thought it would be great for mother's day or any day! I used SU! Baroque Motifs set. If you don't have this, please think about ordering it! It really makes it easy to make beautiful cards with. I used groovy guava in color paper, vanilla and chocolate chip paper, all SU! I cut some scallops out of the chocolate chip and layered it under the vanilla. I then stamped the bottom with cherish sentiment. I added some chocolate chip wide ribbon and then added some rhinestones to to some of the flowers. There you have it! It was a very easy card to create and think it would be beautiful in other colors, such as maybe soft sky and chocolate chip or pretty in pink and chocolate chip.. Hmmm.. I smell a gift card set in the works for me! LOL... Anyway, enjoy the rest of the evening and what is left of the weekend, and again Happy Mother's Day mamas!

No comments: