Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Enjoy The Little Things~

Good Evening!! Wow, I wanted to get this posted tonight even if it is a little late in the evening and by the time my mom sees this post it will be her birthday, so my sweet mama, Happy Birthday to you!!!! I love you, love you, love you! You are the best mom any girl can have and I can't wait to spend the day with you today.. a day of pampering, what could be better! So, in honor of that I made this card to give my mom when she comes over for the day. This set is Stampin' Up! Enjoy Every Moment set.. I didn't buy this set right away.. but gosh, now I can't believe I hadn't. I really think it is great. There is lots and lots of versatility with this one, so think about it for your stampin' collection!! Okay, so here is the recipe: I started with Soft Sky In color paper and stamped some little flowers from the set for the background. I used my new Fiscars border punch, threading water to punch along the bottom front of the card. I tucked a little bit of whisper white underneath to highlight the scallops and the circles. I then used my corner rounder on each of the bottom corners. I layered chocolate chip and groovy guava cardstock onto the soft sky then on whisper white stamped "Enjoy" in chocolate chip ink. I used groovy guava, soft sky and chocolate chips for all of the flowers.. I cut out the flowers and used some dimensionals to adhere them to the cardstock and followed up by adding a couple of rhinestones to the middles of the small flowers inside the "o" and the bigger flower.. I used my ticket corner punch to punch all four corners of the white cardstock and then glued on top of the groovy guava. I stamped the little sentiment underneath and added the chocolae chip twill ribbon. I think that about does it! I hope she likes her birthday card! That's all for tonight.. off to wrap mom's presents! Nighty night!!

No comments: