Sunday, February 24, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Happy Sunday! There has been so many new babies born recently, including a new addition to the family, Brycen Christopher, who was born last month! He is so cute and so tiny and we just love him! When I get a new picture from his mommy and daddy, I will be sure and post it! So, in honor of all of those new little babies in the world, I thought I would use this new SAB So Many Scallops set again and make a baby card! You know, the one thing I absolutely love about Stampin' Up is the way they coordinate everything to match. I used the Stampin' Up Special Boy Scrappin' Kit for the patterned paper, soft sky paper, wild wasabi ribbon, and my swirl star stamp from Impress. I used SU Marigold Morning ink for the image and yellow stickles to add a touch of glitter to the stars! Click on the picture to see the background a little better. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Another sunny day here in the Couv, hee hee (Vancouver that is)!

No comments: