Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sweet Scallops

I am so excited. I just received my new FREE SAB (Sale-a-bration) SU! sets and I just had to sit down and make a couple of cards with them last night. I really REALLY love the So Many Scallops set. It works perfectly with the scallop punch and there is such a variety of things you can use this set for. I used a Stampin' Up retired set for the stems of the flowers. I used the Ginger Blossom SU! Designer Paper for the background and the In Color Textured Card stock for my base. I love those In Colors and played them up by using the same ink and ribbon colors; River Rock (stems), Ruby Red and Groovy Guava (flower petals), and River Rock ribbon. I added a sweet little pearl (K & Company) to the center of the flower! I will post a couple of more this weekend using this set, I just couldn't stop! Please check back by... have a great weekend. It is beatifully sunny today, time to get ready and step out into it! Bye for now... ~Nicole

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you know there is a comment thing at the bottem of the post where it says _ posts that makes it possible to post. well anyway aunt nikki hi good job

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love what you've done with this set. Gorgeous blog. :0) Mel

Anonymous said...

I just love this card. The idea of using two of the same stamps on the front as flowers is great. The colors are great too! I can't wait to make this project. Guess I'll have to order more paper. (Oh darn!) -Kris