Monday, February 25, 2008

Ginger Blossom Monday

Monday, Monday! Gosh, when that alarm goes off on Monday morning, I want to pull the covers over my head and pretend it really isn't happening, but eventually, I get up, kiss my yorkie, and then get with it and start the day and a nice day it was! I am still SUPER excited about this beautiful Ginger Blossom paper.. It looks so nice with the groovy guava paper. I still had my Lots of Scallops set out on my desk so I put it to use again. I made my baby card and thought I would like to make a similar one with different colors and image for an everyday card. I used the textured Groovy Guava paper, my polka dot background stamp (love this background stamp) and then layered it with the Ginger Blossom paper, groovy guava ribbon and stamped the flower image in Groovy Guava then added a large adhesive pearl to the center and mounted it with SU dimensionals. Another quick and simple one to make! I am heading up to one of my favorite stamp stores in Seattle this weekend, so I look forward to some new things to share! Okay, getting sleepy, time to relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. Hope you do the same!~Nicole

No comments: