Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trevor and Lilly!

Good Evening! We just got home from my mom's house and had a great time. We had chili night, yummm-o! We were celebrating my nephew, Trevor's 12th birthday (yay Trevor!) He was so excited and what do you think a twelve year old would want for his birthday??, loadable Visa cards! Yep, well, he was SO happy since he received two of them! I can't wait to see what he decides to buy? Another cell phone, a video game, something computerized or digital I am sure.. He loves his gadgets! Happy Birthday my sweet! We also wanted everyone to see my mom's adorable little girl, Lilly Kate, so I had to snap a picture of them both.. two cuties! I have another card project I will post tomorrow, but I wanted to share this with you before I hit the sack!... Have a great night. ~Nicole

No comments: