Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ladybug Birthday~

~Hello again!!.. here is my second set of birthday cupcakes for this weekend.. I was baking like a madwoman getting all of these baked and delivered and it was so much fun doing these different themes for the girls' birthdays! These cupcakes were for my friend at work who was having a sunflower/ladybug birthday party for her daughter's fifth birthday. She already had a ladybug cake, but wanted the cupcakes for all of the little kids who attended. There is another tray full of these in chocolate too! I love my new polka dot cupcake trays. I scored two of these and was so happy.. they worked so great with these little cupcakes!!We had a great time putting everything together and making treat bags and favors for them to all take home. Happy 5th birthday Akina! Hope you had a great day.. thanks for letting me bake for you guys!!

1 comment:

Mama said...

I am planning a Ladybug Garden Theme party for my 1 year old and Sunflowers were my flower choice. I love the red and yellow colors together. Great job on the cupcakes!