Friday, August 6, 2010

Cupcake Friday~

Hello there! I just wanted to share a quick post and share some cupcakes I made for a friend and his wife today. He gave me my first REAL cupcake order and was really excited to do these. They are lemon cake with marionberry filling, lemon cream cheese icing and then I sugared some cute little pansies I got from the nursery. I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them! I will be posting more pics of some cakes and cupcakes I have worked on.. Thanks so much for looking.. I also have two boxes of new Stampin' Up supplies I still need to sort and get some stamping done to post too... yikes, too much to do.. work gets in the way of so many projects here at home that I really want to start! I miss my stamps so much and I keep passing by my craft room and hope to get in there someday soon and craft away! LOL.. take care and have a good night!!

No comments: