Sunday, July 20, 2008

Miss Dallas~

Good Evening!! A couple of posts tonight.... yay, I am back again after a very busy couple of weeks. We had our very good friend up to see us from California and we spent as much time with her as we could while she was here and had a great time going to the beach while she was here. We all had a great time and we loved having her come visit! Love you Sharon.. While she was here we were invited to our friends, Dave and Becky's house for a Fourth of July barbecue. They just bought a new house and we were all excited to see it now they are all moved in. It looks great and we had such a great time. While I was there I snapped this picture of their adorable little dog, Dallas. She is a sweetheart and posed quite well I thought... I had to share it with you. On to the next post... stay tuned!



No comments: