Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little Star~

Happy Sunday! We had a great road trip yesterday.. where did we go, well, where else, Seattle bound of course! hahaha, I know, we really need to branch out huh! So, Cabela's and Impress were the places of choice and I picked up some neat things.. I am trying not to buy much with the anticipation of the new SU! catalog coming out so soon, but I couldn't help myself. Actually, this was more of a paper punch quest. They have a wall full of any shape and size you need, so of course they had what I was in search of and my mom went with me and sat in a comfy chair and watched me walk back and forth through the store about a dozen times just in case I missed something.! :-) What a great mom to be that patient with her lunatic daughter! Anyway, on to the card... This baby card is for a soon to be mommy at work.. She is about to burst! No clue if it is a girl or boy yet, so we'll just wait and see....
I found this paper at Impress a couple of weekends ago and was waiting to put it to use. I love the cutouts in the paper so I layered some groovy guava to show through the cutouts.. I love the new flocked brads, they are really cute! I stamped the swirl in chocolate chip, and the little star sentiment in groovy guava. The paper is whisper white, soft sky, old olive, groovy guava, and chocolate chip and finished with some wild wasabi ribbon.
Have a great week.. I sure wish I was going to SU! convention this year with all of those lucky ladies attending next week. I think we might try for next year though, yippee! Be back very soon.

No comments: