Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anyone for a Popsicle~

Well, I have been seeing these all over the place and thought they were the cutest things.. so I had to sit down and make a few. I didn't have a template so I kind of configured my own, but I think they came out okay.. I love the bright colors.. they just scream summertime! These would be just so cute for a summer birthday invitation I thought, but I just stamped "have a great day," inside the lemon and lime cards and then used my "orange you cute" from my SU!
set for the orange popsicle. The paper is all Bazzill paper and used my new ScorPal for the crease down the center. I stamped the citrus stamp from my SU! Tart and Tangy in coordinating colors to match the paper and some sheer polka dot ribbon around the popsicle stick. I have seen double popsicle sticks too.. I will have to try that next time..

I had a workshop on Saturday and I would love to share a couple of the projects we made. We had a great time. I will post them in the next day or two.. I am anticipating the SU! retired accessories list that I will have a link to on my blog by tomorrow evening. If there is anything you have been looking at that you may have been putting off, please take a look at the list to see if it will still be available in the next catalog. I don't want you to miss out. I hope you have a great week. If you want to be on my preorder list for the new catalog, please email me by July 31st.. Good night!!

No comments: