Saturday, February 12, 2011

~Valentine Coasters

~Hi again! I wanted to post a picture of my latest set of coasters made for my home.. I needed some valentine's coasters and thought, heck, I will make my own! We had a workshop in December where we created handstamped coasters and we had so much fun.. it even continued it on to the next week and we all ran out and bought more tiles, so we could make more since we became so addicted to these things. They made great gifts for the holidays! Well, I had some spare tiles and I had just gotten this new Stampin' Up valentine stamp and I thought it would be perfect for my coasters. So, what do you think?? They came out pretty well. I also used the Stampin' Up french script background stamp in a soft gray. I added some cork to the backs of each tile after I completed the process. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day and a good weekend too.. Thanks for coming back!!

No comments: