Saturday, February 12, 2011

Miles' Birthday Cupcake and Cake Pops~

~Happy Saturday! It's almost Valentine's Day and one of my most favorite holidays! How can you not love LOVE! Plus, if you know me, you know I LOVE pink and it is everywhere right now! Well, we just got through with another craft night. This time it was a cupcake party! We decorated lots and lots of cupcakes, made valentine's soap. We had so much fun.. lots of sprinkles and frosting on the kid's (and adults) faces!! When I got home I got started making these treats for my friend's nephew for his birthday party today. They are simple, but bright and cute! He loves my cake pops and asked his aunt for his own pops on his birthday, so here they are.. he needed a cake too, so what else, a matching giant cupcake! I also gave her some cute spiral birthday candles to add to the top, so it should be really cute.. Sorry for no posts lately.. I have one more today too! Happy Birthday Miles!!



No comments: