Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Shower~

Hi there! Wow, we are finally having such a nice day here today. Welcome sunshine, welcome! It is a bit humid and clouds keep coming in, but no rain, yay!!! We spent the whole afternoon doing much needed yardwork and I love when it is all done.. we are tired, but it always looks so nice and clean (well until it rains again)! Anyway, I was really honored to be asked to help with a baby shower for one of our friends and co-worker at work. She is expecting a baby boy next month! I knew this could only mean one thing, I could make the dessert for the party.. I immediately thought cupcakes!! Her theme is safari, so I found these cute pics to put in some of them and tried to use some of the same colors that she is using for the baby's room. I had fun making these and decorating my cupcake stand for the shower. We all had a great time! She is going to be such a great mom and we are so excited for her and her husband! Can't wait to welcome baby.. Well, time to relax and hang out with my hubby.. have a great weekend.. Take care and thanks so much for looking!

No comments: