Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bluebird Hello~

~Good Sunday Afternoon... I was working on some projects last night and after I had all of my stuff put away for the night, I started looking through some items I purchased at the scrapbook convention a couple of weeks ago and found this little bird stamp that I just thought was so cute! I love birds (as you can probably tell)! I bought this along with a pack of coordinating papers that have this same image on the papers and wanted to match the colors. I have never tried Copic markers before, but I knew this big open bird needed some color, so while attending the convention I went to the Copic booth and bought the colors I thought would match this paper. This is my first try at Copics, and I have to say I really love them. I have bought several in the past but just used them for outlining and such, never really colored any images in with them, so here is my attempt using a few of the colors and the blender pen of course! I need practice for sure, but the colors turned out as I was hoping they would, so I was happy with that. This just reminded me of spring that is JUST around the corner, yay!! I paper pierced around the image and used the new SU border punch on the peachy cardstock and threw on a few coordinating buttons I had. Have a great rest of the weekend.. be back soon with some Easter cards I've been working on. Thanks so much for taking a look...

No comments: