Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Workspace With an Added Touch~


Hi there! I thought I would share with you my updated workspace. Well, a little update anyway. I added a couple of embellishment centers above my desk to get all of those little things in their own designated spot and I got to thinking that some Decor Elements were just what I needed to spruce it up a bit. These are the flourishes in chocolate. I don't think I am done quite yet as I may add the Always bird that is in the Decor Elements brochure to the left side of the cabinets but for now, I thought I would share with you what I have been working on. I thank my sweet husband for his help in hanging these for me. Boy, it was tougher than we thought since the cabinets are made by the same manufacturer, you would think they would have the same measurements for hanging, but apparently not! In the end, he got them hung up for me and he did a great job! Be back soon... thanks for looking. Have a great day!

No comments: