Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's February and Sale-a-bration is Here~


Happy Sunday! I am so excited not about it being Superbowl Sunday, but that Stampin' Up! is kicking off Sale-a-bration starting today through the end of March. For every $50.00 in merchandise, you will receive any item of your choice from the sale-a-bration catalog. If you do not have a copy, please click on the brochure on the right hand side of my page to take a look. I have to say, my most favorite stamp set this time around has got to be the "Yummy" set. I love to give treats out to my friends and family and this set is a great way to make some cutie patootie treats with! I used a stamp from this set for the top of my candy treat bag. I filled the bags with some handmade caramels and some mini brownies, yummm-o! I paired this stamp with my other new favorite paper, Raspberry Tart Designer paper. It is so bright and pretty! I first cut out my paper with my Big Shot and the top note Bigz die. I used Rose Red cardstock along with the raspberry tart DP. I stamped the image in Rose Red ink and then cut the image out. I attached it to the top note with some dimensionals then added a couple of rhinestones to finish it off and attached it to a cellophane bag. I am ready to go with some really fast and easy treats! I hope you too are excited about saleabration. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: