Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Catty's are Here~

Hi there... If you haven't heard already they are here and super fabuous! Ya know, I just can't get enough of this new catalog.. I hope you have a copy of your own because you will love it too. I have looked at it from front to back probably twenty times since the weekend and making out my growing wish list. I did put in an order yesterday and cannot wait until it all arrives. I have been super busy working on house stuff, so not a lot of card making lately, but the new sets are definitely getting me truly inspired to get busy! I love all the new additions, the new in-colors and the ribbons to match are so cute! I also ordered a Big Shot so I can start making some samples to share with you. If you are interested in ordering one for yourself, you only have to wait a bit longer, Sept. 2nd to order.. yippee. It's not too late to get a catalog, so let me know if you would like one! I posted the new dormant list of stamps that are still available until January 18th, but just not in the current catalog. Please click on the right under Dormant List to view the list and you have plenty of time if you are interested in ordering any of them. I also posted the new Never Before Seen new stamp sets that SU! is offering for 15% off through September 30th. Okay, lot of info I know.. Well, have a great evening.. I'll be back with some samples soon. See ya later!

No comments: